      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 3:15 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Chat questions

      I am running the latest BPQ32 under windows. Having a play the the chat
      server. Ive noticed that there is a login from the http web page but Im cant
      seem to get this to work. It seems to offer a Chat login but using the same
      name and password that I would for Telnet or BPQTcpip term just gives me a
      "Sorry, User or Password is invalid - please try again" response . May be
      this does not work as yet.

      Also we used to be able to send Bell (ctrl G) characters many years ago on
      the chat servers. Does this still work or something similar ?

      Brilliant software this BPQ32

      Tony VK5AH
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic