10281Chat questions

  • wavetel1
    Mar 30, 2013
      I am running the latest BPQ32 under windows. Having a play the the chat server. Ive noticed that there is a login from the http web page but Im cant seem to get this to work. It seems to offer a Chat login but using the same name and password that I would for Telnet or BPQTcpip term just gives me a "Sorry, User or Password is invalid - please try again" response . May be this does not work as yet.

      Also we used to be able to send Bell (ctrl G) characters many years ago on the chat servers. Does this still work or something similar ?

      Brilliant software this BPQ32

      Tony VK5AH
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic