10276Re: beacon

  • James Mcdowall
    Mar 29, 2013
      hi all
      I have been looking at the beacon utility and added the same beacon i want to go ut on 20m (14.105)
      what is happening is it is sending on port 1,2,7
      but not on ports 3,20,10
      i cannot see the reason can you have a look for me and see if you can suzzz it i have added the beacon lies i show and my port cfg below
      G7ICD-7>UI Port=1 <UI C>:
      Network 105 G7ICD-7 Node RUNC PMS G7ICD-1 Runcorn Cheshire UK IO83PH

      G7ICD-7>UI Port=7 <UI C>:
      Network 105 G7ICD-7 Node RUNC PMS G7ICD-1 Runcorn Cheshire UK IO83PH

      PORT CFG

      PORT
      PORTNUM=1
      ID=VHF 144.950
      TYPE=EXTERNAL
      DLLNAME=BPQtoAGW.DLL
      IOADDR=1F41
      CHANNEL=A
      QUALITY=0
      MINQUAL=168
      MAXFRAME=2
      FRACK=5000
      RESPTIME=1000
      RETRIES=15
      PACLEN=236
      BTINTERVAL=10
      ENDPORT
      ;
      PORT
      PORTNUM=2
      ID=UHF 432.675
      TYPE=EXTERNAL
      DLLNAME=BPQtoAGW.DLL
      IOADDR=1F41
      CHANNEL=B
      QUALITY=0
      MINQUAL=168
      MAXFRAME=2
      FRACK=5000
      RESPTIME=1000
      RETRIES=15
      PACLEN=236
      BTINTERVAL=10
      ENDPORT
      ;
      ;
      PORT
      PORTNUM=20
      ID=HF NETWORK 105 14.105
      TYPE=EXTERNAL
      DLLNAME=BPQtoAGW.DLL
      IOADDR=1F41
      CHANNEL=C
      QUALITY=0
      MINQUAL=168
      MAXFRAME=2
      FRACK=5000
      RESPTIME=1000
      RETRIES=15
      PACLEN=60
      ENDPORT
      ;
      PORT
      PORTNUM=7
      ID=UHF 433.650
      TYPE=EXTERNAL
      DLLNAME=BPQtoAGW.DLL
      IOADDR=1F41
      CHANNEL=D
      QUALITY=0
      MINQUAL=168
      MAXFRAME=5
      FRACK=5000
      RESPTIME=1000
      RETRIES=15
      PACLEN=236
      ENDPORT
      ;
      ;
      PORT
      PORTNUM=10
      ID=HF 29.250
      TYPE=EXTERNAL
      DLLNAME=BPQtoAGW.DLL
      IOADDR=1F41
      CHANNEL=E
      QUALITY=0
      MINQUAL=168
      MAXFRAME=5
      FRACK=5000
      RESPTIME=1000
      RETRIES=15
      PACLEN=150
      ENDPORT
      ;
      Cheers jim de g7icd

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" <james.mcdowall4@...> wrote:

      > well the beacon utility worked for a while then stopped now mine only sends i beacon and no more try it it may work for you
      > cheers jim
      >

      > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <yahoolist@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Funny, I was thinking of the same thing yesterday !!!
      > >

      > > It would be nice to have a different beacon on each port using LinBPQ ..
      > >

      > > 73, Dick ZS6RO

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic