    Mar 23, 2013
      Yes, done that

      -Tommi

      On 23.03.2013 17:29, Mike wrote:

      Tommi

      In the new Chat server, configuration, did you set the Chat Appl Number?
      You will also need to enter Nodes to link to as from the old chat server.

      Mike N9PMO
      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Tommi Holopainen
      Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:21 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Chat server

      Hello

      I just updated a new version BPQ (win). There are now a separated chat
      server, its seems ok but not allow connects outside (telnet or
      radioport) I get connect only with BPQCHATs own chat console.
      When connect via Telnet...it says Connected to chat..and stopped there.
      Not connects seen in chat server.
      Before mail&chatserver system worked ok.
      Any ideas ?

      -Tommi
      OH7JJT

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic