      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard
      Sent: 21 March 2013 13:13
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] [LinBPQ] APRS

      John, you say ‘gates to RF’ – that’s what I want – gate the IS to port-1 via a suitable filter  (By ‘gate’ I assume the ‘iGate’, ‘APRS-IS’) … I want the gating to RF to be selective – on one port but not on another port or if necessary, gate to both RF ports .. I can’t seem to find any way to gate to RF port-1 – it will ‘gate; from RF port01 to IS ..

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      The code only gates to RF replies to messages sent by an rf user, and a position report for the the station that sent that reply. There is no general IS > RF gating,

      John

      How does one get APRS-IS to transmit to a radio port – filter is set, iGate is configured ?? .. I have no problem with getting a radio port to send to ‘IS’ … I have no problem with the radio port digi’ing RF APRS packets on the same channel  ..

      I tried “ Digimap IS= 1 “ but get a warning error when restarting LinBPQ.

      Also with LinBPQ 6.0.1.1 I do n’t see any APRS pull-down menu on the web page manager - should I ?? .. Haven’t seen it in LinBPQ at all ..

      73, Dick ZS6RO

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic