      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joel Yates
      Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2006 12:36 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Re: No luck with FBB32 + BPQ32

      Hi Dave, I use N 4 in my telnet forwarding files and it works fine. If you use N 4 on telnet forwarding then it can figure out what protocol to use on a forward connect.
      ...73's... Joel N4JOA

      On 12/23/06, David Calder <n4zkf@n4zkf. com> wrote:
      All the bbs's are connecting to me as I'm the only one with a static IP. 16 years I have run a FBB bbs
      with BPQ. both starting with Dos and then Win98.

      They have been able to connect to me until I changed this yesterday. That's when the problem faired up.

      I moved the bbs.sys, forward.sys and the /fwd files to the new bbs so they are the same as they have always
      been. it's got me puzzled.

      73 Dave