10011Re: [BPQ32] Releasing links

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Mar 13, 2013
      On 14/03/13 14:45, Harold Kinchelow wrote:

      Miss links means node links.  That's my auto correct on my phone at its best.

      Harold

      On Mar 13, 2013 6:44 PM, "Harold Kinchelow" <k7ilo1@...> wrote:

      Are you talking about node links or chat links peter and if miss links, are they your axip links?

      Harold

      On Mar 13, 2013 5:10 PM, "Peter - ZL2BAU" <peter.zl2bau@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Peter - ZL2BAU included below]

      Hi John,

      I seem to be getting more and more links that are not
      connected but still showing open sessions that do not appear to be doing
      anything ?

      Regards ..... Peter

      Hi Harold,

                     I mean mainly BBS links after a forward.

      Also suffering a lot of crashes when swapping between pages in the Chrome browser ?

      I have not tried Firefox yet for the same tests.

      Regards ..... Peter

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic