brake cable housing needed

  • jmgyho
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      Group, Hellos from a snowy NYC. I'm looking for a source for clear
      brake cable housing. This stuff looks light gray from a distance, but
      upon closer examination, you can see the metal housing weave through
      the plastic. Since there are 14 bikes in the fleet, a 50' box is Not
      out of the question. I have not seen this stuff anywhere, so if you
      know of a source, have an old box etc, please be in touch. I'm also
      looking for another 59ctt '92 or'93 XO-1 and a 60cm Specialized
      Sequoia, circa 1985 ( aren't we all? ). There was a guy out in the
      L.A. area last year who had a white one for sale, but I lost his e-
      mail address. Happy Holly Daze, and remember, Eskimos are God's
      frozen people. JG in NYC