RE: [BOBishBikesFS] WTB: 1989 Bridgestone MB1 46cm.

  • J Flanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      I have a very clean 1989 or 90 MB-1, 46 cm in very clean condition. I
      bought it about a year ago from the original owner who rode it on city
      streets only. She even had a high handlebar stem and comfort handlebars
      installed on it. I began working on replacing some of those things. So far
      I have replaced the stem with a new "Zoom" stem, the handlebars with a Scott
      AT-2 bar, and the biopace chainrings with a Shimano set of chainrings. I
      have all the original stuff for it, including the Ritchey handlebar, Ritchey
      stem and biopace chainrings. I haven't completed the work yet, but it's
      very close to being done. All I have left is to replace the shifter and
      brake cables. I paid $450 for it because the lady knew about Bridgestone's
      value. I will sell it for $500 because of the modifications I have made on
      it. If I take off the modifications, you can have it for $450. It even has
      the original tires. This bike can easily be made back to original
      condition, but I think I've made it better. If you are interested, let me
      know, and I will send you pictures. Thanks.

      John