Vintage Motobecane Road Bike - $71

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2003
      This was just too fun to read to not pass on ...

      Bob "I am [not] of the beautiful" Hufford

      Vintage Motobecane Road Bike - $71

      Reply to: ny_l_t_la@...
      Date: 2003-12-07, 3:05AM

      French Motobecane road bike.
      not sure of measurements but I am of the beautiful 5'10" and it is just a bit
      big for my comfort.
      black like the color.
      rides very nicely for needing on of those derailer things.
      brakes work to stop.

      you can fly around the metropolis like a french-person in san francisco riding
      a french road bike or an american riding a french bike in america, or like you
      were in france.

      (415) 386-0226
      ask for NATHAN if you want to see.ride.look at the bicycle
      ask for tiare for a date.