FS: 58cm Atlantis Complete Bike

  • DB
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      It is with regret I offer my 58cm Atlantis to the BOB list before it
      hits ebay. This bike is in excellent condition with very little use.
      I don't think I'll be doing loaded touring anytime soon and would
      like to make room for a Quickbeam.

      The condition of the frame is excellent, a few paint scratches with a
      bit of chainsuck evident. The components are VG-excellent.

      This is a top quality build all the way.
      It is currently set up with straight bars - Old school Ritchey Force
      silver bars and stem.

      Here are the components:
      Shimano XT drive train - 8 speed Rapidfire Brifters, XT rear and
      front derailler
      Old school silver XT triple cranks, 46-36-26, 110 BCD, 175mm arms
      (some scratches)
      Suntour XC Pro cantis (new)
      Tange "sealed mechanism" silver headset
      Phil "red signature" hubs front and rear (freewheel type, like new)
      Mavic 519 CD ceramic rims, 36 hole (new)
      13-30 7 speed freewheel (I have others I can substitute)
      Continental 2000 Touring tires, 47mm (new)
      Nitto large rear rack (new)
      Nitto Frog seatpost
      Brooks B17 Champion Special honey saddle (broken in some)
      SKS plastic fenders, painted beige to match off white headtube (looks great)

      I am asking $1450 plus shipping.

      If interested, I can send pics. Thanks for looking.
      -Dan Borden in Brookline, MA