craigslist.org : RB-1 bike and IF Deluxe MTB frame

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2003
      Two separate ads, but in same location -- neither one mine ...

      Bridgestone RB-1 59cm - $300 (cole valley / ashbury hts)

      Reply to: anon-19951383@...
      Date: 2003-11-26, 10:51AM

      1996 Bridgestone RB-1 roadbike
      59 cm center-to-top, means 57.5 center to center
      58.5 cm tob tube
      Shimano Ultegra 8spd components
      new downtube shifters (old STI levers wore out)
      Mavic Open Pro Ceramic wheels, used but true.

      Frame and components in good used condition, never abused.
      Own a classic!

      Independent Fabrications Deluxe frame, 18in - $250 (cole valley / ashbury hts)

      Reply to: anon-19951743@...
      Date: 2003-11-26, 10:58AM

      Beautiful orange IF Deluxe frame, hand-made in Somerville Mass.
      Frame is from about 1999, but hardly used. I bought it last year off of E-bay,
      built it and rode maybe 10 times. Frame is too small for me, so you get a
      beautiful frame for cheap!

      Frame is an 18, called a Medium. The head tube is 1", so you'll need an old-
      style fork, since all the new ones are 1.125". However, I have a brand new
      Manitou fork which I can sell you, if you need one.

      $250