Mb-2 for sale

  • Jerron Atkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I have a blue 1990 MB-2 that I am selling. It's in
      good condition with a few minor scratches on the
      paint. Please email me if you are interested. It's
      pretty much all original except for the wheels.
      Suntour 7sp xc comp deraileur's and shifters. Size is
      52cm. I have pictures if you would like to see them,
      please email me. Rock shock is included but it is not
      mounted on the bike. Make me an offer.

      --jerron
      jerrocop@...

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now