Looking for information

  • poptartcycling
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2003
      Hello,

      I recently came into possession of a Bridgestone "Kabuki" road
      bike. I would appreciate any information that anyone may have on
      this model. I've attempted some research on the internet, but I
      haven't had much luck.

      Thank you for your time.
    • david5430@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
        Hi, go to bikelist.org, the phred list archives and punch in kabuki, there's
        a bunch of info listed their.
        DRehus