RE: Bike (a very good one !) - $80 (fwd)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      BOBs,

      I'm strapped for cash or I'd be all over this one. Team Miyata with 6-speed
      Dura-Ace. From craigslist.org San Francisco. Not mine, etc. ...

      ---------------------

      The frame is a Miyata. 32" ground to the base of the seat, 37" ground to
      the top of the handle bar.
      The tires read 25-622 (200x25c).
      The brakes, speeds and all associated gears are Dura-ACE. There are 6
      speeds in the back, 2 in the front.

      Hope this helps.

      Serge
      -------------------------

      Bike (a very good one !) - $80

      Reply to: sergeana@...
      Date: 2003-11-08, 9:05PM

      - This is a road bike !! Very good one !
      You can see a picture at
      > <http://photos.yahoo.com/sergeana>
      Click on the Extra Folder.

      We are also selling ferniture and other stuff that
      you can see in the different folders !

      http://www.craigslist.org/sby/bik/19025402.html