CRAIGSLIST OUTING -- Eisentraut fat-tire road frame, 56cm

  • jim g
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Saw this and thought it sounded tasty, thought I'd pass along...

      from http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/18840252.html

      Eisentraut 56cm fat tire/canti road frame - $625

      Reply to: anon-18840252@...
      Date: 2003-11-05, 10:45AM

      This is one of only two or three frames made by Albert Eisentraut to
      this design. Intended to give a sporty ride but able to take fat 700c
      tires, cantilever brakes and fenders. A great bike for winter commuting!
      I've used this bike for one tour to San Diego, and just for short trips
      around town, and I'm finally admitting the frame is a bit small for me.
      The bonus is Albert just repainted the frame, checked it for proper
      alignment, gave it new decals and added braze-ons for rear rack and
      lowrider rack on the front. Since then it hasn't been built-up, so it
      looks like a brand new frame. A new frame from Eisentraut will run up to
      three times this cost. Call Bryan @ 510-644-3943 if interested.

      --
      from jimg via yojimg.net