Campagnolo Long-Cage Rear Derailleurs

  • chazfisk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2002
      How many different models of long-cage rear derailleurs did Campy
      make?
      I'm aware of four -- (1) Gran Turismo, (2) old Rally, (3) new Rally,
      and (4) Racing Triple. Any others? Thanks for your help!
    • Lee Berg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2002
        Here are a few more:

        "LX" (Victory/Triomphe level) in the late '80s

        Athena and Xenon around '89/'90

        and a few different models of mountain bike long cage RDs:

        Themis, Olympus, Centaur, Euclid, and MTB tandem (though, you'd be
        hard-pressed to tell the difference among these last three -- if they
        were, in fact, different) around 1990

        and slightly later MTBs:

        Centaur, Icarus, and "Record O.R." in the early '90s (the first two
        through the 1993 model year; 1994 model year was the last for Record
        O.R.)

        Lee Berg
        Palo Alto, Calif