FS: Litespeed Classic Road Bike

  • DB
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      I am offering a BOBish polished titanium Litespeed Classic to the
      list prior to listing on ebay.
      The vintage is mid 90's and the size is 60cm c-t, with 58.5cm c-c top
      tube. One feature that is quite unique and BOBish is that it has
      medium length horizontal rear dropouts, allowing adjustable virtual
      chainstay length and an improved classic appearance (IMO!).

      The fork is AL, with a classic sloping crown fork shape. The
      components are Shimano 600 (crank, STI brifters, brakes, deraillers)
      and the wheels sport 105 hubs laced to 36 hole Sun Mistral dark grey
      ano rims. New Ritchey seatpost and new color coordinated TurboMatic 2
      saddle.

      The frame/fork are in VG-Excellent condition, no dings or dents, just
      some scratches/nicks in the fork paint and decals. Rear spacing is
      130mm. All components are also VG-Excellent, a few scratches but
      function very well without any issues.

      I have some decent photos I will email to interested parties.

      Asking price is $850 plus shipping - a fair price, I believe, but I
      am open to offers.
      It will most likely go onto ebay tomorrow nite.

      But today - Get out there and ride!
      Thanks for looking.
      -Dan Borden in Brookline, MA