Retro racer - 1985 Bridgestone 700 - will be listed on EBAY next week

  • Denny
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2003
      I've got a 1985 Bridgestone 700, purchased new in 1997. All original
      except new tape and brake hoods, and NOS Avocet saddle from 80s has
      been added, as well as white letter Tioga Proline 500 skins. Low
      miles, components look new. Paint has some scratches from moving and
      storage (the reason for selling, sadly - no time to ride it anymore),
      Bridgestone decals crackled. This was Bridgestones top of the line
      racer, and is the forerunner to the RB-1 and the model for
      Rivendell's offerngs. Email me for a pic if interested.