still FS: new but partially mounted Zefal 35mm road fenders

  • Doug Van Cleve
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2003
      Folks,

      I have been scheming for a year or so about putting
      fenders on my barely ever ridden RB-2 so that I can
      use it the few times a year it is raining or may rain
      or the roads are wet from rain here in AZ. I finally
      tried last night, and there is extrememely marginal
      clearance in the front (didn't get the rear mounted).
      The fenders are black Zefals and seem pretty nice.
      They have the foil layer laminated into the plastic
      and I think are made by SKS (or maybe SKS are made by
      Zefal). Anyway, before I start hacking in an attempt
      to get more clearance up front, I think a fender with
      a more square profile might work without modification.
      I am selling these for $17 plus actual postage which
      shouldn't be too bad if I get a box that isn't too
      big.

      Thanks, Doug

      P.S. I had several folks interested, but it took me a
      long time to find suitable box (which I have now) and
      I lost the sale(s)...

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com