FSOT: Misc Stuff

  • John Resta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      Some miscellaneous stuff for sale or trade. Prices do not include shipping and are obviously negotiable. I would prefer to trade vs. sell where possible. Please respond off list if you're interested:

      M-Bars, w/26 mm clamp, lightly used $35

      54 cm frameset w/fork from a 1992 Bridgestone RB-2 that's in good condition. It has some cosmetic paint damage from my bike rack. The threaded headset, fork and seat post are included. $100

      60 cm frameset w/fork from a 1985 Bridgestone 400 that's in good condition (though too large for me). $50

      27 in wheelset from B-Stone 400 above. Araya rims/Sunshine hubs, new tires/tubes $50

      Stuff I'm looking for and would be willing to trade for:

      Nitto Dirt Drop or Randonneur handlebars.

      700c wheelset (front and rear) in good condition

      700c front wheel w/hub generator in working condition.

      700c rear wheel w/flip flop hub for single speed trial.

      Thanks,

      JR (Starting to get cold in MD, finally!)