help in identifying older Bridgestone frame

  • Brad Upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2003
      Hello:

      I just joined this group. I have an older Bridgestone touring bike that
      was sold to me as a LDT model. I'd like to confirm this, or find out
      what model it really is, including the year of the model. I have the
      serial number. Do any of you know of a resource where I can use the
      serial number to identify the frame?

      Thanks in advance for any assistance. Since I'm new to this group, I'm
      not totally sure if my request is a valid use of the group. If not, I
      apologize for wasting bandwidth.

      Brad Upton
      Corvallis, OR