WTB: Track Bicycle or Frame, 53 or 54 c-to-c

  • Kristopher Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 3:11 PM
      Hi, everyone. You might recall that I was looking a few weeks ago for
      a track bike. Now, having found one for myself--and now that my wife
      has taken the track class and fallen back in love with the
      velodrome--II'm looking for another one for her.

      In this case we're looking for a track frame or complete bicycle with
      a top tube within a half centimeter of 53.75 cm (center to center),
      and a seat tube that's approximately the same. My tastes and budget
      point to old-ish steel. We'd prefer a level top tube and 700c wheels.

      This bike is to be used strictly for track racing (my wife already has
      a fixed gear for the road) and so a roadbike conversion is not of
      interest.

      Leads to bikes owned by friends, or that are listed on craigslist or
      ebay, etc., would be gratefully received also.

      Thanks very much!

      Kris Green
      <kristopher.green@...>
      Olympia WA