Falcon of England Road Bike - $300 (craigslist / Austin)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006

      Falcon of England Road Bike - $300

      Reply to: sale-147578881@...
      Date: 2006-04-02, 6:28PM CDT

      I have had this bike a few weeks. I really love it but it is just too big for
      me. I would estimate it is between a 58-61 cm. Im not sure. The componets are
      Shimano 105 and it is a 12 speed. The bike is in great condition and shifts as
      smooth as new. It is also super light and rides like a dream. I just put in
      some Tuffy tape to line the tires to reduce the frequency of flats. Also comes
      with a new cyclocomputer.
      Thanks,
      Derrick Wilson

      this is in or around North Loop and Guadalupe

      http://austin.craigslist.org/bik/147578881.html