WTB: 1-1/8" MTB Stem (for Threaded Steerer) w/ Built-In Brake Cable Stop

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2003
      BOBs,

      Another project ('91 Trek 990) languishes while I search for a quill MTB stem
      for 1-1/8" threaded headset. It needs to have some form of cable stop (hole,
      tube, pulley) as the mismatched frame/fork/headset I used didn't leave enough
      threads to use the headset cable stop.

      Something under $20 please ...

      Thanks,