RALEIGH COMPETITION GS FRAMESET - $175 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      Not mine ...

      RALEIGH COMPETITION GS FRAMESET - $175 (excelsior / outer mission)

      Reply to: sale-147331185@...
      Date: 2006-04-01, 2:41PM PST

      This was a top of the line bike back in the seventies when Raleigh was still a
      European make, built in England not Taiwan. At that time the very best European
      machines were built out of Reynolds 531 alloy steel and carried a label to that
      effect. This is no cheap Asian knock-off of a fine British bike, it is the real
      thing. All parts are Campagnolo Gran Sport except handlebar is Raleigh, brakes
      are Weinmann side pull, seat is Brooks. The bike currently lacks wheels but
      I've got some nices wheels I can sell you. Frame is big, 24.5 inches 415-850-
      6273 call anytime.