63cm BIANCHI ROAD BIKE FRAME - $50 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 2:11 PM
      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      63cm BIANCHI ROAD BIKE FRAME - $50 (palo alto)

      Reply to: sale-147338190@...
      Date: 2006-04-01, 3:12PM PST

      63cm BIANCHI ROAD BIKE FRAME

      Classic, lugged, chrome-moly steel road racing frameset. I don't know the date,
      but my guess is late '70s, early 80s era (?). It measures 63cm from BB center
      to the top of the seat tube. Horizontal rear drop-outs. On the back of the rear
      drop-outs there are threaded holes for the screws to adjust the
      position/alignment of the rear wheel. The frontmost cable guide on the top tube
      is broken. Classic Bianchi "Celeste" green paint is weathered in places, but
      it's still a usable frame and just needs some TLC. It has an Ofmega headset
      (feels ok, but will probably need regreasing), Huret front/rear derailleurs and
      clamp-on shifters (I don't know how usable these are). Nice chrome detailing on
      the fork crown.

      Good potential fixed-gear or user bike.

      $50

      http://www.craigslist.org/pen/bik/147338190.html