Miyata Terra Runner Frame 56 cm - $90 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006

      Miyata Frame 56 cm - $90 (lower haight)

      Reply to: sale-147338395@...
      Date: 2006-04-01, 3:12PM PST

      I have for sale a beautiful Miyata Terra Runner off-road frame in excellent
      condition. The tubing is Japanese Chromoly steel. It's a dark metallic grey
      with the original Falcon headset, Sugino crankset and the original Dia Compe
      brakes.

      The frame can take V-brakes and side brakes. It can be a beautiful off-road
      fixed gear bike, or a road bike. It can fit 700 wheels, possibly 26, but I'm
      not sure. If you want to find out, you can bring some to try when you come to
      look at the frame.

      The Miyata Terra Runner is one of the first off-road bikes. It doesn't look
      like the usual MTB, it's more like a sturdy road bike.

      http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/147338395.html