1970's Blue Vintage Miyata Gran-Touring Road Bike - $200 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006

      1970's Blue Vintage Miyata Gran-Touring Road Bike - $200 (rockridge / claremont)

      Reply to: sale-147384672@...
      Date: 2006-04-01, 6:55PM PST

      I got this bike from my boss who is a cycling fanatic and who bought it himself
      in the 70's when it was considered top of the line. It has seamless chrome
      molybdenum steel tubing, Sun Tour Cyclone components, and the gear shifters are
      at the ends of the handle bars. It also has rear and front touring racks. It's
      a men's frame and would fit anyone around 5'10" (give or take an inch). The
      tubes are deflated right now, as you may notice in the pictures, but the tires
      themselves are fine. However, it hasn't been ridden in a decade, so it will
      need a tune up! The price is $200/OBO. If you're interested, please shoot me an
      email. Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!

      Best,
      Laura

      http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/147384672.html