track frame makino phil wood hatta swan njs keirin sanrensho - $650 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006

      track frame makino phil wood hatta swan njs keirin sanrensho - $650 (lower nob
      hill)

      Reply to: sale-147490316@...
      Date: 2006-04-02, 10:28AM PDT

      I am unfortunately selling the frame because it is a bit too big for me. Pearl
      white paint job. No dings. Great condition. Njs stamped frame. Phil wood bottom
      bracket (best in the world) / Hatta Swan Deluxe headset njs. No brake holes.
      Not from e-frame bank. You will not see another frame like this.

      Makino is one of Japans premier frame builders. Makino studied under 3Rensho
      and is heir to the same quality.

      Bike measures 55.5cm c-c / 55cm top tube / 14.7cm headtube with 120 rear
      spacing (so you can use standard hubs).

      http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/147490316.html