Emailing: 147131740 Portland

  • charles nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      Soma RUSH - FIXED GEAR - SINGLE SPEED - VELOCITY - PHIL WOOD
      portland craigslist > bicycles > Soma RUSH - FIXED GEAR - SINGLE SPEED - VELOCITY - PHIL WOOD
      last modified: Fri, 31 Mar 19:23 PST

      Avoid scams & fraud by dealing locally:
      · non-local deals involving shipping, wire transfer, or cashier checks are usually fraudulent
      · there are no such things as "craigslist payment system", "craigslist buyer protection", or "craigslist seller certification"
      · please report scam attempts to abuse@...
      please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of]

      email this posting to a friend

      Soma RUSH - FIXED GEAR - SINGLE SPEED - VELOCITY - PHIL WOOD

      Date: 2006-03-31, 7:23PM PST

      Everything here is 1 year young
      Hate to sell my bike but here we go:

      I set it up with a Phil Wood flip flop rear hub, so this bike can be ridden as a fixed gear or a single speed bike.

      FRAME: Soma Rush - 56 cm - Black
      No dents, minor paint scratches from locking up... everything on the bike is straight and true.
      http://www.somafab.com/rush.html

      BAR TAPE:
      Thick & Zesty Soma bar tape - Classic Camouflage pattern
      http://www.somafab.com/bartape.html

      HANDLE BAR:
      Nitto NJS APPROVED (keirin) Track handlebars
      B123
      Drop: 170 mm.; Reach: 108 mm. - Chrome plated

      STEM:
      IRD F4 Road Stem
      Extension:120mm - Rise: -10° /+10°
      http://www.interlocracing.com/stems.html

      HEAD SET:
      Chris King
      NoThreadSetT Sealed Bearing - Black
      http://www.chrisking.com/headsets/hds_nts.html#

      BREAK LEVERS
      Cane Creek SCR-5 Road Brake Levers - high polished anodized silver
      http://www.canecreek.com/87.html

      BRAKES:
      Shimano Sora BR-3300 Caliper Brakes
      http://bike.shimano.com

      CRANKS:
      Shimano Ultegra 6500 170 mm
      Shimano 42 tooth

      http://bike.shimano.com

      PEDALS
      MKS Sylvan track pedals
      generic nylon straps
      http://www.businesscycles.com/tped-mks.htm
      CHAIN
      KMC
      http://www.kmcchain.com/

      SEAT / SADDLE:
      fi'zi:k Pavé
      http://www.fizik.com/products_roadsaddles.aspx
      Seat post: no name black

      WHEELS:
      Velocity Aerohead
      Factory Painted to match Soma logo's (dark purple)
      3x spokes (steel with steel nipples)
      http://www.velocitywheels.com/Aerohead.htm

      HUBS:
      Phil Wood - High Flange Track Hubs (front + rear)
      REAR Flip flop hub (single 16t) (fixed: you need to buy a 16t cog)
      http://www.philwood.com/

      Tires:
      Schwalbe Blizzard Sport - Puncture Protection
      http://www.schwalbetires.com/racing_sport.php?Nickname=BLIZZARD%20SPORT&Image=TireImages/blizzard_sport.gif
      $1000.00

      Happy biking!

      a.. this is in or around nw 23rd or SE Clinton

      b.. no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      147131740

      Copyright © 2006 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

      From
      charles Nighbor
      Walnut Creek, CA
      not the seller