1970's Eddy Merckx womens 10 speed 54cm - $140 (craigslist / Washington DC)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Not mine ... (can't say I've seen too many of these - pics on site)

      1970's Eddy Merckx womens 10 speed 54cm - $140

      Reply to: sale-146894161@...
      Date: 2006-03-31, 8:46AM EST

      early 1970's Eddy Merckx 54cm womens 10 speed...lugged steel frame built by
      Falcon in England, the size is fairly large for this style bike.. simplex
      shifters and derailers, center pulll brakes, quick release wheels, good tires,
      adjusted and ready to ride, also includes removeable handlebar bag with
      shoulder strap.....if you don't know Eddy Merckx was sort of the Lance
      Armstrong of the 60's & 70's. winning the tour de france 5 times ....I can meet
      you at metro with the bike if you don't drive

      this is in or around Delray Alexandria

      http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/bik/146894161.html