frame sizing

  • cscoer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2003
      Thanks to all who responded to my question about the RB-1, which
      will arrive in a few days. In general, the responses were that a 59
      cm frame is OK for a 6'2" guy for racing (which is what it is for),
      especially given the long top tube. Of course, for touring and
      commuting (which I know a lot about), one would want a larger frame.
      I knew nothing about how small a frame could go for racing, and
      according to the experts here, 59cm is not at all unusual for racing
      for someone my height. So with this input I went ahead and bought
      the bike. Should I win any races, I will give even more blessings to
      this Yahoo group.
      Cheers,
      Jim