WTB/WTT: 55ish cm French frameset w/ Nervex Pros

  • Doug Van Cleve
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      Howdy folks.

      I have a complete and pretty much original Peugeot
      PX-10 that I picked up a few years ago, before I
      started riding my Riv. I suspect is is around 21" C-T
      and is really smaller than I prefer now. I would like
      to trade the frame and fork for something similar that
      is in the 54 cm C-C to 56cm C-T size range. Pretty
      much any French brand in good condition would be fine,
      but I would like the fancy Nervex lugs and French
      threadin so I can use all the parts. I can also
      purchase outright. Can anybody help?

      Thanks, Doug

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com