1991 59cm RB-T for sale...

  • thespyingowl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Sorry the size missed the first reply - I guess this group doesn't
      really support reply threads... I originally posted this on the local
      CRAIGSLIST.ORG site - I don't really have any shipping ideas in mind -
      but I'm located in San Leandro, CA...

      Tall Nitto Techno stem, new SKS/Esge fenders, MKS platform pedals
      (totally awesome with any shoe, even Chucks!), Roll-y Pol-y 700c x
      27s, and Nitto bottle cage. Yeah, it's a Rivendell wanna-be. Please
      come save it (and me) before it grows mustache handlebars, a Brooks
      saddle, $260 worth of Nitto Racks, and who knows what else (all of
      which would of course be worth more than the bike itself)

      Original owner! Original Suntour XCE / Sakae group. Original chain,
      brake pads, etc. (O.K., not really a great selling point – but it
      just doesn't have many miles.) Like 15 miles on beautiful tan
      handlebar tape and $200 tune-up (two years ago). I really need
      `bout
      $500 (or 450 without the nice pedals or bottle cage) to part with my
      baby. Otherwise, I'll take Best Offer by 30 AUG 03. Take care!

      Picture:
      http://home.comcast.net/~theowl/wsb/media/215094/site1020.jpg