1991 RB-T for sale.

  • thespyingowl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Reply to: anon-14299962@...
      Date: 2003-07-31, 9:08PM

      (In San Leandro, California)

      Tall Nitto stem, new SKS/Esge fenders, MKS platform pedals (totally
      awesome with any shoe, even Chucks!), Roll-y Pol-y 700c x 27s, and
      Nitto bottle cage. Yeah, it's a Rivendell wanna-be. Please come save
      it (and me) before it grows mustache handlebars, a Brooks saddle,
      $260 worth of Nitto Racks, and who knows what else (all of which
      would of course be worth more than the bike itself)

      Original owner! Original chain, brake pads, etc. (O.K., not really a
      great selling point – but it just doesn't have many miles.)
      Like 15
      miles on beautiful tan handlebar tape and $200 tune-up (two years
      ago). I really need `bout $500 (or 450 without the nice pedals or
      bottle cage) to part with my baby. Otherwise, I'll take (just
      about
      any) Best Offer by 30 AUG 03. Take care!

      Picture:
      http://home.comcast.net/~theowl/wsb/media/215094/site1020.jpg