new shop by an old Riv employee

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Long time reader, first time poster. I found this new shop and site
      that fits right in this group.
      Check out the site for Cycles Gaansari. Gary, the guy who owns the
      shop use to work for Grant and Rivendell and has much other cycling
      experience. Check out the Gaansari St.Clair bike, its a modern
      update of the 1993 Bridgestone XO-1. I though you all might like to
      check it out. I've riden it and its very nice.

      Link to Cycles Gaansari www.gaansari.com