Lippy Frame

  • Forbes Bagatelle-Black
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2003
      I just bought a beautiful old Lippy road frame off eBay.
      It is a 68cm frame with what became known as "Triple
      Triangle" geometry, where the seat stays cross the seat
      tube and are brazed to the top tube. I assume he did this
      to make the huge frame stiffer. Workmanship looks wonderful, with
      classic lugs, Campy dropouts, etc. Does anyone know anything about
      Lippy bikes? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks!

      Forbes Bagatelle-Black