Bruce Gordon Pink Vintage Road Bike 54 cm, Dura-Ace - $695 (craiglist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      Not mine ...

      Bruce Gordon Pink Vintage Road Bike 54 cm, Dura-Ace - $695

      Reply to: sale-138799614@...
      Date: 2006-03-03, 4:58PM PST

      Bruce Gordon was one of the best frame builders of our day. 1984 Bruce custom
      built my Bicycle in Eugene Or. I was attending U of O. I know a lot of folks
      appreciate the craft of frame building. I copied Bruces personal frame in
      color, hot pink with pearl clear coats. It was the in color for those days. The
      frame has no rust, Dura-Ace (with extra cogs like new), the condition is great
      with few minor scratches. I live in Hermiston Oregon. I can box and ship for
      75.00. My e-mail is scott@...

      this is in or around Oregon, Hermiston