bridgestone 550 women's specific bicycle 45cm frame - $525 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      bridgestone 550 women's specific bicycle 45cm frame - $525 (mission district)

      Reply to: sale-139015444@...
      Date: 2006-03-04, 2:03PM PST

      Hi

      I bought this bike a few months ago, but later realized that the size isn't
      quite right for me. That said, it's a great bike, with geometry designed
      especially for a short woman (the front wheel is intentionally smaller than the
      rear). This frame can be compared to the bicycles made by Terry. A rare find!

      The frame is an almost-never used 1987 Bridgestone 550, fuscia and silver. It's
      as small as they come -- 45cm. The components are a combination of Shimano dura-
      ace and Shimano 600. Both rims are Mavic Open 4 CD, the front one brand new,
      the rear one used. Overall, you'll probably want to do some fine-tuning to make
      it your own (bar tape, etc), but this bicycle is in excellent shape, and very
      light.

      Please get in touch if you have any specific questions, or you're interested in
      taking a look.

      I'm including a photo, and a link to the original bridgestone 1987 catalog.

      http://sheldonbrown.com/bridgestone/1987/pages/bridgestone-1987-23.htm

      http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/139015444.html