Classic Bianchi Road bike (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      Not mine ... (pics on site -- I think that date is off a couple of decades)

      Classic Bianchi Road bike (santa cruz)

      Reply to: sale-139824816@...
      Date: 2006-03-07, 12:41PM PST

      Late 1960's 12 speed Bianchi road bike in excellent shape like new. Bike has
      the following components; 23 1/4" double butted frame, Soffatti leather seat,
      Mavic rims with stainless steel spokes, Shimano 500 pedals, with all original
      Campagnola brakes, derailers, sprokets and shifters, color is green. Call Val
      at 831-469-8946

      http://www.craigslist.org/sby/bik/139824816.html