North American Hand Made Bicycle Show 2006

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Anyone on the board planning on attending this show? If so, let's plan on meeting up. Possibly for drinks and dinner afterwards, food being optional.

      Question: Merlin is listed as one of the attendees. I thought that Litespeed had bought them out. Has the name/logo/business been resurrected by someone else? The old crew? Kellogg perhaps?

      Btw, I'm looking for a late-80's/early '90's Merlin road frame with a steel fork. Doesn't have to be an ExtraLight, but it wouldn't hurt either. If you have one, please be in touch.

      http://www.handmadebicycleshow.com/index.lasso