Bridgestone MB-ZIP--49cm, Mint Condition

  • dkw24503
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      I'm preparing to put my beloved Zip on ebay, but thought I would list
      here first to see if it can find a good home with a like-minded BOB
      member.

      This is the nicest one I've seen since I sold these while working at
      a shop back in the day. Nearly all original (unfortunately the seat
      was changed for some comfort model and the stem is a Girvin). I don't
      believe this one has ever seen the dirt. All decals are even in
      great shape.

      I don't know how (or even if I can) to insert photos here, but I have
      a bunch I've prepared for the auction and would be happy to send
      them. Please let me know if you're interested and make me a
      reasonable offer before it goes on ebay.

      I also have a 52cm MB 4 I may sell....this one has always been my
      bike (I built it straight from the Bstone box) and has been ridden
      (some scratches, chain suck scars, but in good mechanical condition
      and still has the sweet ride).

      Thanks,
      Dan