1974 Peugeot PX-10 56 cm Nervex, new chain, no saddle or post $80

  • brian blum
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      Since I got so many emails from the Bob list about this last week I thought
      I would post it with pictures. Needs TLC, Frame sound, paint poor, no front
      derailleur, no saddle, nor post, Sugino mighty crank with helicoil on left
      arm, french BB. Nice Nervex lugs. This year had steeper angles and less rake
      than prior years. Shipping $20 in USA or pickup. Brian 510 286-5141
      http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=269461&a=13964943