1991? Bridgestone RB-1 52cm Orig. Owner - Red

  • kevin_bridwell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2003
      $900 obo. + shipping Stock except saddle. Some paint dings here and
      there, but never in an accident -- bike is in perfect working order
      and has been stored inside all it's life.

      I just got a "new" XO-1 which fits me better than the RB (which I
      really don't ride much anymore)

      New tires.

      Please call with questions. 202-257-5000

      Thanks,

      Kevin