Bridgestone MB-5 for sale

  • Sarah Cypher
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 8:51 PM
      Asking $250 or best offer. This 1991 Bridgestone MB-5 is slightly road-worn from much love, but still as trusty as they get. It's outfitted for city riding but would be happy to see some off-road trails again, if you are so inclined. The Bridgestone's substantial fan following and solid design make parting a sweet sorrow - I've replaced it with a road bike.

      · Clearance height (ground to top tube): 29.5"
      · Avocet Kevlar tires, 26" x 1.5"
      · Front fork equipped with shocks
      · Shimano quick-release wheels
      · Shimano thumb-shifters
      · Shimano center-pull brakes
      · Avenir cages
      · Avocet Cross saddle (or a never-used Bell gel saddle, your choice)
      · Avenir endbars

      Call me at (503) 335-1458 to check out the bike... I'm in NE pdx.

      Sarah Cypher
      Threepenny Editor
      http://www.threepennyeditor.com
      (503) 335-1458