Koga Miyata for sale

  • mcjjj2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2003
      I have a 80s era Koga Miyata for sale. It is in excellent condition
      and has most of the original Shimano 600 parts except that the brake
      calipers are Tourney sidepulls. Only the wheels are missing, but I
      can install a set of same-era tubulars if you need them. The size
      is marked 60cm, and I can e-mail pics if requested. Asking $350 or
      $425 with wheels.

      Reply to mcjjj@...