21" Fat Chance Buckshaver (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2003
      Not mine ...

      ------------------

      21" Fat Chance Buckshaver, Cooks, King, Ti bars+post

      Reply to: jeromyh@...
      Date: 2003-04-10, 10:40AM

      I've got a 21" Fat Chance Buckshaver Black, by once famous frame mfg Fat City
      Cycles in Mass. (no longer in Business). Most of the guys at Fat are now at IF.
      Set up as single speed. Titanium 3" riser bars, Syncros Titanium post, Cooks
      RSR cranks(super light), Chris King HS 1" Silver, IF ridgid fork, Rock Shox
      Judy XC(near new) 1", Spot single speed wheels blue anodized hubs+rims w/ blk
      spokes, XT brakes, BIke is well below the 20lb mark. I'm the orig owner, I
      still have the card with the frame builders signatures on it somewhere. I'm 6'4
      and it fits perfect. Email me with offer. I have one pic of bike taken last
      week.

      <http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/sby/bik/10217544.html>