Classic Rigid Singlespeed -- Breezer Storm (18 inch) - $500

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2003
      Not mine ...

      ---------------

      Classic Rigid Singlespeed -- Breezer Storm (18 inch) - $500

      Reply to: mike_cx@...
      Date: 2003-04-09, 4:47PM

      Classic singlespeed – only 20 pounds!

      Breezer Storm -- classic red and white paint (very few scratches)
      * Bullseye SS hub laced to Bontrager rim
      * Singulator (set up with 2:1 gearing)
      * Michelin WildGripper R. Tire / WTB Velociraptor F. Tire
      * Old-school 5-arm XT cranks (175 length) -- have various rings to change
      ratio
      * Red Ritchey SPD pedals (barely ridden, 2002 design)
      * Ritchey stem and post
      * Bontrager Saddle
      * Titec Hellbent Bar
      * Oury Grips
      * Avid levers
      * XT V-brakes

      My rack at home has eight hooks, and we have nine bikes. I now live too far
      from the trails to ride my SS there, so I'm looking into selling it.

      <http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/sby/bik/10197411.html>