62cm vintage Urago frame perfect for fixed gear! - $75 (craigslist / Portland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Not mine ...

      62cm vintage frame perfect for fixed gear! - $75

      Reply to: sale-130114993@...
      Date: 2006-01-31, 12:11PM PST

      Hey I'm selling my old French frame, made by Urago in Nice, France sometime in
      the 60's using stellar Vitus tubes and beautifully cut Nervex lugs.

      The frame measures out @ 62cm c-c seattube and 60cm c-c toptube.

      There are a fair share of dings, scratches etc. This is not a collectors bike,
      but one that can be ridden for many many many more miles!!

      I'll include the French Stronglight BB and headset, along with a Sugino axel.

      This bike makes a perfect fixy candidate as there are NO braze ons of any kind!

      call Mark 503.287.5669

      this is in or around NO Po